Co-op work term presentations
Are you interested in joining the Co-op program? Here is a great way to get a feel for what Co-op will be like.
Students who have completed summer work terms will be giving presentations this Friday 17th September in the first of three consecutive Friday afternoon sessions.
If you plan on attending, please add yourself to Computer Science Event Space in MS Teams: MS Teams link
You will need the following code to join: 21pz0qo
This weeks agenda is as follows:
- Seth Newell, Blackberry: Creating and Maintaining Tools for Developers
- Ian Cathcart, SimplyCast: My Experience as a Software Developer at SimplyCast
- Benjamin Kelln, RBC: Self-learning at RBC and my Virtual Co-op Journey
- Kyle Pottie, Jodrey School of Computer Science: Working at the Jodrey School of Computer Science
- Tamea Queensborough, Sandbox: A Look into my Work Term at Sandbox
Each presentation will be 12 minutes long with an opportunity to ask questions of the presenter afterwards – what a fantastic opportunity to learn more about Co-op.
If you have any questions please contact Katy Shotton firstname.lastname@example.org