Assistant Professor - Tenure Track - Jodrey School of Computer Science
- Position #20303: Data Analytics/Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning. The ideal candidate would be able to contribute to the work at the Acadia Institute of Data Analytics.
- Position #20305: Game Development, Graphics, Mobile Computing, and Human-Computer Interaction. The ideal candidate would be able to take a leading role in our Game Development and Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing options.
- Position #20310: Full Stack Development, Security / Information Security, and Software Development. The ideal candidate will be familiar with the current web frameworks, security measures, and software development methods
- position number(s) for the positions you are interested in (you cannot be considered for a position if you do not indicate its number)
- a cover letter, teaching statement, and statement of research interests
- current curriculum vitae
- the names and email/phone contact information of three references (to be contacted if short-listed).
- application should be addressed to:
Dr. Darcy Benoit
Professor and Director Acadia University
Wolfville Nova Scotia, Canada B4P 2R6
Welcome to Jodrey School of Computer Science
The opportunities for computer science graduates over the next 10 years are going to be exceptional as the generation of baby-boomers moves into retirement. Acadia University, rated consistently as one of the top three undergraduate universities in Canada, provides excellent degree programs in computer science. We teach a solid foundation in computer science and develop our students' interpersonal and team skills through course projects and cooperative education options.
We invite you to explore our website, investigate the various degrees and certificate programs, our areas of research, funding opportunities, and also our cooperative education program. Most importantly, get to know our faculty and students through the many videos and photos on the website. From this we think you'll discover why our motto is "Come as a student, leave as a colleague".